The partnership of Smith and Humphreys began in 1926 when they set up as motor engineers at the corner of Ninfield Road and, what was then, Gunters Lane (later, this became ‘Turkey Road’ and, later still, after road alterations were made to  divert Turkey Road nearer to Sidley House, it was renamed “All Saints Lane”).

This garage is still thriving today in the heart of Sidley.

 

 

In this section:

Scroll to Top